Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Boom Boom Pop!

So Perez Hilton gets assaulted and what does he do.....? Screams to his twitter fans about it.
"I was assaulted by Will.i.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards," Hilton wrote. "I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."
Will.I.Am & Fergie confronted the blogger about writing hateful comments about there new Black Eyed Peas Album "The E.N.D", Hilton was afraid of an altercation and admitted to calling Will.i.Am a "faggot," saying "I knew that was going to set him off, but I didn't want to get into a fight with this person." He also claimed that after leaving the club, Will.i.Am's manager, Liborio "Polo" Molina, "comes up to me, clocks me in the eye and punches me two or three times."
According to the Associated Press, Molina has been charged with assault and will have his first court hearing on August 5.

the truth will be out soon. until then...wait.

No comments: