Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hello World

So as I sit here and write, some of you may be a little skeptical about this. I lived such an up and down life. Always keeps me thinking that I’m sick. In more ways than even I know.

I wish I told a whole story in it’s full. I leave such a blank on your faces; sometimes because I’m blank. You don’t give up or stop when you’re blank. Some of the most down to earth or magically inclined writing and skills come from blanks.

Everyone wants to make a difference, I know I do. Maybe if we’d put our heads together for once, something will happen. Maybe something historical! Grab your pencils and pens to jot down the nearest thought on your mind and see what comes of it. You only know yourself, better than anyone else around you. Telling you my dreams and goals makes them that much more important to accomplish.

I hope you’re a good listener because I can chat all night about it. Forget today and start fresh tomorrow with an over excited mind to fill your day with non stop smiles. Release your past, tell the nearest soul you’re present, and look forward to a brighter future my friend.

k.i.t

No comments: