Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Best of Me

"Turn our music down, and we whisper...
Say what your thinking right NOW."


So under the weather right now. My eyes keep telling me the weeks already over when it's not, and my head is pounding in pain.

To all those who want to get outta this town,say
"I"...
For those of you upset with how your life turn'd out,say
"I know"...
Some people sit in the corner and away from the light while others sit in the sun and burn. Either way you fail. True Story..

I think lil' Wayne prints his own money. I dig on the real world... ABDC tonight. The City makes me wanna hit snooze forever. I'd love to hit snooze on life in general. I used to be smart, but i think now I'm just average. The complete season of Full House has my eyes glued to the t.v. Summer is almost here...For some of you it's summer year round'.

I'll see some of you soon, and to those i don't see, i'll see ya when i decide to see ya.

Kut+it=Out

No comments: