Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tila Tequila Pregnant?

Photo by: Darla Khazei / PacificCoastNews

A shot at fame...Again! Tila Tequila went to work posting claims that she was um, Pregnant...yea. "I just felt the need to clear up the rumors for all of my fans because I care about you and want you to know the truth!" Tequila, 27, writes on her blog. She cares enough to open and start a rumor about herself and...close a rumor about...herself! 'Extra' says she announced she was pregnant, hinting it was by an A-list star, on a late-night Twitter post that was quickly taken down. "The point is ... maybe I was pregnant, or maybe I wasn't pregnant," she says. "I think that is something very personal but I'm going to clear that up now and say that I am not currently pregnant." what does that even mean?! she conclude with "So there you go!" "Let's move on now! NEXT!"

The hottest thing on mtv's 'a shot at love' & 'a shot at love 2' but disappeared from the spotlight and wanted to be noticed again. Just like a little 12 year old jealous not getting enough attention. That's all.

Tila was supposed to follow up with a reality internet show following her @ in West, Hollywood called "Real Life with Tila" but that came to a holt while Tila had to attempt to find a new home, after a stalker broke into and vandalized her current home.

No comments: