Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adam Lambert: I'm Gay

No! your kiddin' me...lol...

Adam Lambert: “I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I’m gay,”...I’m proud of my sexuality,” Lambert adds. “I embrace it. It’s just another part of me.”

Lambert just recently signed a deal with RCA Records, His debut album is set for release this fall. "I'm thrilled that we've come to a creative and collaborative partnership and look forward to developing a really exciting album," Lambert said in a statement Tuesday. "We are 100 percent on the same page and are all anxiously awaiting the start of the recordings. It's going to be ridiculous! Get ready!"

While preparing for an album, adam will be on the road for the 50-city Idol tour, which kicks off July 15 in Portland, Oregon.

Adam Lambert's issue of RollingStone Magazine hits newstands tomorrow.

No comments: